Saturday, January 14, 2012

I need someone who is prepared

| Saturday, January 14, 2012 |

I need someone who is prepared for ~ A million questions ~ Uncontrollable laughter ~ My family ~ My appetite ~ Musical outburts ~ Random dancing ~ MY friends ~Sad/Happy tears ~ Deep talks ~ My imagination ~ My dreams ~ Walks in the reain ~ Random texts ~ Pointless drives ~ Useless arguments ~ and Lots of Patience BUT they will recieve lots of Loving, and Pampering, and Spoiling, and Unconditional LOVE


#12>
If you want to have a good relationship, be open to each other. It is because secrets and unsaid feelings may lead to such pain...


#13>
Relationships last long because TWO PEOPLE make a choice :
TO KEEP IT, FIGHT FOR IT, AND WORK FOR IT ....


#14>
Real men stay faithful. They don't have time to look for another
woman because they're too busy looking for new ways to love
their own ....


#15>
I don't need a perfect one.. I just need someone who can make me feel that I'm the only one