Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good love quotes - an essential fragment of the daily life

| Tuesday, May 29, 2012 |


Millions of people use the funny love quotes to bring back the happy smile of the beauties that have temporarily be faded by the angriness causes by an unintentional behavior, and the same number of people consider the love quotes as an essential fragment of the daily life. That’s always a great idea :

There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.
George Sand



When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
Helen Keller

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
Dr Seuss

You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

- George Edward Moore
...


I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
-Mother Teresa

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make Mistakes. I'm out of control, and at times, a little hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, Then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best
-Marilyn Monroe

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
–Marilyn Monroe

And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you.
Colin Raye


" Love is about finding one’s real self. When you’re spending your precious time with your lover, you discover the undiscovered parts of your life.."




I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.


A true love story NEVER ends


Everytime i close my eyes,i see your face.every time the wind blows,i hear your voice no matter what i do,i am thinking about you.!!


"Love is when there are a million things you wanna say 2 some one but when you look into that person's eyes U have nothng 2 say and you are
just left with a smile on your face"


What is love? Love is when one person knows all of your secrets... your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows... and yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you; even if the rest of the world does


Falling in love is very easy, staying in love is a challenge, letting go is hard, and moving on is the hardest.


Missing someone when you are alone is not affection... but thinking of someone even when you are busy is called real affection


Love isn't about finding someone to live with,but it's about finding someone you cant live without for the rest of your life.