Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sad love quotes #2

| Sunday, January 15, 2012 |

You taught me how to love, but not how to stop.


The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye.


The only person who can make me smile, made me cry.


Love is on the lips of many, but in the hearts of a few.


Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.


Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart.



If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.


It's better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one.



at the end of the day; you either focus on whats
tearing you apart..or whats holding you together.



Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.


Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars.


When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.



When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.


Time goes by, life goes on; and all I can think of is why you're gone.



God can heal a broken heart, but you have to give Him all the pieces.


"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” Will Smith


Sometimes we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must fail in order to know.
We must lose in order to gain. Some lessons are learned best through pain.


Someday you'll love me. Someday you'll care. Someday you'll treasure the moments we've shared. Someday you'll learn, love is not a game. Then you'll realize, I'm not the same. My heart will have left you, my love will have died. Then you'll realize the tears I've cried. Someday you'll love, someday you'll care, someday you'll want me and I won't be there.