Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sad love quotes

| Sunday, January 15, 2012 |

One of the hardest things you'll ever have to do is to stop loving someone because they've stopped loving you.


A hole in the heart.
Here today -gone tomorrow.
A game in which both players cheat.
The wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.


Even if he doesn't like me tomorrow, I knew he loved me yesterday


I was reborn when you first kissed me.
Part of me died when you left me.
But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.



The wounds of love can only be healed by the one who made them.


Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.


Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
- Bess Myerson

True love burns the brightest, but the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.


"In my dreams, you're mine forever. In reality, you're hers forever."


One day you’re going to wake up and realize how special she is — and when that day comes, she’ll be waking up next to the guy who already knew.


Where my future leads, I don't know. But if you're not there, I don't want to go.


Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.


Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.


Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream.


Every love gone wrong is one step closer to your own true love.


He looked deeply into my eyes, he lied and said "I'll never make you cry", and when I thought it was too good to be true, he blew me off and found someone new.


The hottest love has the coldest end.


The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.


I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.


Life without love is a life without meaning.


A million words couldn’t bring you back, I know because I’ve tried. Neither could a million tears, I know because I’ve cried.


Sunsets remind me that life is still beautiful without him.


When forever is through, then I'll be over you.


Tears are the words the heart can't express.



Sources:collection